Icovy is a Medical Device Marketing Agency dedicated to helping medical device companies across the world bring products to market, grow brand awareness and push technology forward. Icovy has provided extraordinary service and specialized marketing expertise to the medical device industry.
Our Content Writers play an essential role on the content team, using their research, interviewing and writing abilities to create engaging, consumer-focused and informative copy for a range of corporate and campaign deliverables, including web copy, advertising, blog posts, marketing collateral and more. This individual will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading medical device and healthcare experts in their field in order to produce engaging, accurate, consistent and compelling content to use across multiple channels both print and digital. Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics and consumer behaviors, generating ideas for new content types. Participate in the development and execution of a strategic content calendar for the system's content properties. Partner with the content team to ensure an effective and efficient workflow for producing and distributing content across various channels.
- Works with internal clients and subject matter experts to create compelling content for the system's various platforms and ensure adherence with branding guidelines.
- Develop and create content that support system initiatives through blog posts, content articles, web copy, marketing collateral, and more.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone). Update website content as needed.
- Participates in ongoing implementation of SEO recommendations and works to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Understands internal clients' goals and marketing plans and work with them to research, develop, and write appropriate and engaging content.
- Develops strong working relationships with team members, internal clients, and departments throughout the system.
- Coordinates multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining consistency, clarity, quality and speed across the diligence reports created.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-3 years related work experience required in Marketing & Communications with demonstrated experience writing for multiple forms of media, and varying audiences and channels..
- Requires excellent interviewing, reporting, writing and editing skills; must possess strong interpersonal skills as well as technical skills.
- Experience with the editorial process, working with clients and team members to refine copy, ensure accuracy and gain approval.
- Must be willing to travel to capture real-time stories and content at affiliate hospitals and organizations.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Write engaging copy for marketing collateral, website, external communication, and video scripts
- Participate in creative meetings to develop and execute creative, engaging campaigns
- Work with internal marketing team to develop strategies for content creation, delivery, and management of assets for buyers and existing customers
- Work with team to report metrics in support of company goals/strategies and business unit opportunities targeted at external audiences
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience working with subject matter experts to include technical information in writing
- Willingness to learn about company’s software solutions, value proposition, and service offerings
- Ability to deliver to targeted deadlines with multiple assets over multiple campaigns.
- The ability to understand the needs of Farragut’s clients and develop meaningful content emphasizing the business’s differentiators and prowess in the marketplace.
- Ability to research industry topics to generate both client-facing and marketing content.
- Excellent self-editing/proofreading capability.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities with an understanding that priorities may change quickly
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Strong organizational skills
Competencies Required for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Strategic Thinker. A strategic thinker with sound analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Self-motivated. Great work-ethic, someone who embraces competition and is willing to work hard for themselves and the success of the company. Results-oriented professionals who have a successful track record.
- Passionate team member. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and will do everything they can to make sure everyone around them is performing at their best. This person must be able to help motivate, collaborate and help facilitate an environment where ideas and information are shared.
- Strong communicator. Someone who pays attention to small details and is able to accurately interpret information and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and other team members. stakeholders.
- Has experience translating market trends, competitive activity, technology advancements and customer needs into actionable plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Brand Builder. Demonstrates passion to understand the customer needs and then to translate it into proposition that will delight the customer and build the brand for the long term.
**Please include you résumé in PDF format**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.